Respect for your privacy is an utmost priority for us and we aspired to build our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind. Shaque Hand provides messaging and search services to users. Shaque Hand receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
• Your Account Information: You provide your mobile phone number, email address, name, property you work for and your designation. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers. You may also add other information to your account, such as profile picture, and status message.
• Your Messages: We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), we may keep it on our servers for up to 30 days as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 30 days, we delete it. To improve performance and deliver media messages more efficiently, such as when many people are sharing a popular photo or video, we may retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time.
• Customer Support: You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
• Usage and Log Information: We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
• Device and Connection Information: We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers.
• Status Information: We collect information about your online and status message changes on our Services and when you last updated your status message.
• Third-Party Providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
• Our Services: We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• Safety and Security: We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
• Communications About Our Services: We communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates.
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
• Account Information: Your name, property information, designation and status message may be available to anyone who uses our Services.
• Third-Party Providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we request you to contact s directly and we’ll update the information for you.You can directly contact us at [email protected]
Law & Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users.