Shaque Hand provides messaging and search services to users. Shaque Hand receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
About our services:
• Registration: You must register for our Services using accurate data, provide your current mobile phone number, name, organization your work for, type of property, designation and, if you want to change it, you have contact the developer using support email address. You agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with codes to register for our Services.
• Age: You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services (or such greater age required in your country for you to be authorized to use our Services without parental approval).
• Devices and Software: You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, your consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
• Fees and Taxes: You are responsible for all carrier data plan and other fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services.
Acceptable use of our services:
• Our Terms and Policies: You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
• Legal and Acceptable Use: You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use our Services in ways that:
1. Violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
2. Are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, abusive, objectional or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
3. Involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
4. Impersonate someone;
5. Involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging;
6. Involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
• Damage to Us or Our Users: You must not access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
1. Reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
2. Send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
3. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
4. Interfere with the integrity or performance of our Services;
5. Create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
6. Collect the information of our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner
7. Sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services;
8. Distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
• Keeping Your Account Secure: You are responsible for keeping your device and your account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
• Your Rights: ‘Shaque Hand’ does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your account or through our Services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our terms.
• Shaque Hand’s Rights: We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and except in accordance with our brand guidelines.
• Shaque Hand’s License to You: We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services, in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
You use our services at your own risk and subject to the following declaimers. We are providing our services without and express or implied warranties including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, tittle, non-infringement and freedom from computer virus or other harmful code. We do not warrant that our services will be operational, error free, secure or that our services will function without disruptions, imperfections or delays. We do not control and are not responsible for controlling how or when our users use our services.
Availability and termination of our services:
• Availability of Our Services: Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control may affect our Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events. We, also reserve the right to modify, manipulate and upgrade our services as per our convenience.
• Termination: We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of our Services anytime for any reason, such as if you violate the letter or spirit of our Terms or create harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for us, our users, or others.
Other Terms & Conditions
• Unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise, our Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Services, and supersede any prior agreements.
• We may ask you to agree to additional terms for certain of our Services in the future, which will govern to the extent there is a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
• Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country.
• Our Terms are written in English. Any translated version is provided solely for your convenience.
• Any amendment to or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent.
• We may amend or update these Terms. We will provide you notice of amendments to our Terms, as appropriate. Your continued use of our Services confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to our Terms, as amended, you must stop using our Services. Please review our Terms from time to time.
• All of our rights and obligations under our Terms are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner.
• You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
• Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
• Except as contemplated herein, our Terms do not give any third-party beneficiary rights.
• If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
• We reserve all rights not expressly granted by us to you. In certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as a consumer, and our Terms are not intended to limit such consumer legal rights that may not be waived by contract.